Wed, Aug 16|
Lake Saint Peter Provincial Park
Interpretive Forest Walk
Wednesday August 16 , 11:00-1:00 at Lake. St Peter Provincial Park With forestry educator Virginia deCarle and John Doherty , volunteer organizer.
Time & Location
Aug 16, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Lake Saint Peter Provincial Park, 356 Lake St. Peter Rd, Lake Saint Peter, ON K0L 2K0, Canada
About the event
RSVP is required. Space is limited. email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can then reserve our time with Virginia deCarle and ensure that all children can have a Nature Discovery Backpack for the event with a FREE Nature Discovery WORKBOOK to keep with educational information and activities.
- - Bring YOUR PARENTS! This is a family event and all children must have supervision.
- - Wear covered toed shoes. Crocs, flip flops would not be appropriate for the hike.
- - Bring along lunch, a drink such as water, juice in a re-useable bottle. No plastic please.
- - Wear a hat, sunscreen for sun protection and bug spray may be a good idea too.
- - Note: we have 6 parking spaces reserved under our Park Passes on a first come basis.